Thursday 2 January 2014

MAC Girl About Town | Lipstick Review

best pink shades for asian skin, Girl About Town, MAC Lipstick

Girl About Town, MAC Lipstick
Swatch, Pink shades for Asian skin, MAC Lipsticks, Girl About Town MAC Lipstick

My favourite MAC lipstick


My (current) favourite lipstick has to be from MAC Cosmetics. This one here is called Girl About Town from the Amplified range. The colour is a fuchsia pink with a hint of shimmer. It goes perfectly with nude eye make up because the colour is bright enough to show a splash of colour. I really like this range because it's light and not sticky and thick like some others I have tried. I also love this because you can change how you put it on to give a different look. You can dab it on your lips to make the colour lighter and apply heavily for a more fuller look. 

The formula is Amplified and it's my favourite. The texture is so soft and creamy. It is really pigmented but you can build it up in layers without it drying out your lips. I looove this finish too! It lasts a long time even if it feels like there's not much on and it's not too matte or too shiny either, it's perf!

Truth be told, I love this even more after noticing how it made my teeth look. It make them look whiter and healthier and it just gives me a really nice smile. It looks so so so good on pictures too and it doesn't attract lots of attention either like a really vivid red lipstick. It's a classic pink that I think would suit most skin types. 

What do you think?
Have you got a favourite MAC Lipstick?



Share:

7 comments

  1. This looks gorgeous :) I only have one MAC lipstick Creme Cup I really need to try more. x

    Catherines Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been on my wishlist for absolutely ages! I think it's finally time to invest after reading this reminder post! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a gorgeous colour, i love MAC lipsticks! xx

    beckysbeautyfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only have two MAC lipsticks at the moment, unfortunately I don't know either names at the top of my end but one is a beautiful pink lipstick. It's not too bright but it's not sheer either. It's so soft, sweet, fun, and girly. I love wearing it. The other MAC lipstick is kinda a nude but I don't really think it's the nude for me. =/ It's a little too orange. Blah. I'm still on the hunt for the perfect nude lipstick, maybe when I go to MAC I'll find something again.

    This lipstick looks so pretty though! Very bold and pink. Lovely review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved my MAC lipgloss and was so sad when I ran out. I will have to buy this color! It looks beautiful! :)

    http://savvystyle97.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a gorgeous colour!! I feel i need to try this now!

    Play with Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like studying and following your publish as I discover them incredibly useful and exciting. This publish is similarly useful as well as exciting . Thank you for details you been placing on creating your website such an exciting. Lipsticks

    ReplyDelete

© Brise | Teen Lifestyle Blogger | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig