Monday 20 January 2014

What's in my Bag School Edition

School Bag, Back to school, Rucksack, Backpack, Bags,
What's in my bag, School bag, School, Back to school, Student
Make up, School, School Bag, What's in my school bag,
After taking a quick study break I thought it would be fun to blog about school supplies in a 'What's in my Bag' post!

I wear a good ol' backpack to school. I love backpacks so much better than satchels or any other school bag. It's a lot easier to carry around and it won't get stuck in the railings while you're being pushed up the stairs! I got this one from Accessorize in their sale. It's a cute brown fox that has a front pocket with a magnetic button. I bought this for school because it's very spacious and has adorable buckle straps and it also has little pockets on the inside to hide all your gadgets. I also love this for school because it's big enough to fit my art supplies and textbooks (too boring to photograph plus everyone knows what school books are) but it's not too big that it would allow me to fill it up and make it super heavy.

I also take a little make up bag with me, filled with scrunchies, hair pins and little bobbles and I usually have my Maybelline New York Matte Mousse Foundation to use as a quick cover up and I also touch up with Rimmel London Clear Complexion Powder which would set and get rid of any shine on my face. I also bring a little powder brush with me to apply this on.
For my dry lips due to talking way too much, I apply a layer of Baby Lips. I really love baby lips because it's hydrating and gives a little enough colour to your face to look natural.
For PE days and when I need a little spritz, I have an emergency mini Charlie Pink with me too so I can just take it out discreetly and spray away. I love mini things! They're just so handy and cute!

What do you take to school?




Share:

8 comments

  1. omg your bag is adorable! I saw it in accessorize and was so tempted to buy it - annoyed that I didn't now! I loved this post xxx

    niamhsdream.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww your bag is the cutest ever! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bag, but I seem to be the only one who doesn't like baby lips that much? They're a whole £3 and not really that moisturising...I prefer crappy 99p balms! Might just be me though :)

    Sharlotte // Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I just love your bag its so cute :) really like baby lips too! x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bag is soooooo cute! If you don't already know i'm currently holding a giveaway on my blog, it's not much but it'd be great if you could enter :)
    http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/giveaway-thank-you-for-100-followers.html x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can totally relate to the bag getting stuck on rail anecdote, especially when you're an art student and have to lug a massive art folder around the corridors- I've lost count of the times I have bashed other students with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is the cutest bag ever! x

    ReplyDelete

© Brise | Teen Lifestyle Blogger | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig