Sunday 9 February 2014

What's in my Bag- Sleepover Edition

What's in my bag, Sleepovers, What to bring to sleepovers, slumber parties


Lip balm, Baby lips, Benefit, Burts bees
Rimmel London, Stay Matte, Decleor, Mac, Mac blush, Real techniques, Blush brush



Whenever I get invited to a girly sleepover, I'm always get stuck on what to bring with me. Jammies, DVD's, games but what should I put in my cosmetic bag? For a teen, I do have a lot of make-up but it would be inappropriate to bring it all with me everywhere I go! I have a fairly small and colourful bag which is filled with things I would need for a light natural look.

For eyes, I have my favourite MAC eyeshadow in Brule, a matte satin nude. I would normally use this as a base but it also works great to brighten up your eyes and hides redness around your lids. To finish off the look, I would apply some thick eyeliner on and the one I'm using at the moment is the Soap and Glory Supercat. A stroke of mascara widens my eyes and that's all I need for my everyday eyeshadow look.

To add a bit of colour to my skin I use a pink blush from MAC in Fleur Power. I use a blush brush from Real Techniques to do this. During winter, I get super dry lips and I'd be lost without a lip scrub and the one in my current make up bag is Buffing Lip Beads from Benefit. It's an absolute life saver and you see results instantly. It makes your lip products applies so much nicer and smoother too! Next up, I use Maybelline Baby Lips when my lips feel dry or instead of using a heavy lipstick, I use Burt's Bees in Rose which gives a hint of colour.

For some light coverage on my face, I use Rimmel London's Stay Matte Pressed Powder. which would just set my complexion and mattify the shiny areas of my face. It's one of my favourite things in my bag because it's cheap and so effective. I only use a little to get rid of the shine on my face

I also bring facewash, and Ylang Ylang Purifying night balm from Decleor for a night routine. The night balm relaxes your skin and you wake up with it feeling so smooth.

What essentials are in your every day make-up bag? Let us know in the comments!



Share:

6 comments

  1. Lovely make up bag, that blush looks gorgeous too I love Rimmels Stay Matte powder x

    Catherines Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got some super cute products! I also use the rimmel stay matte powder daily, I usually stick to concealer,mascara,blusher and lip balm these days since I am loving the minimal look <3

    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I go to sleepovers I pack the very last minute and bring a toothbrush, face wash, pajamas, moisturizer, clothing for the next day, and my chargers. Your blog is so cute >////<

    Laila from Townhouse Palette (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looove Matte Powder! Mascara, powder and lip balm are pretty much my make-up bag essentials :>

    xx
    www.shogoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Real Techniques Blusher Brush is one of my favourites, as is the Burt's Bees Lip Balms :)
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good choices, i looove the RT blush brush :D great post, just found your blog and followed!

    love it if you could check out my blog, i'm just starting out - reviewsonbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Brise | Teen Lifestyle Blogger | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig