Saturday 18 January 2014

Figs&Rouge Lip Balm


Lips & Rouge lip balm, lip balm, Figs and rouge lip balm, figs and rouge, figs & rouge
Lips & Rouge lip balm, lip balm, Figs and rouge lip balm, figs and rouge, figs & rouge, figs and rouge lip balm packaging
Lips & Rouge lip balm, lip balm, Figs and rouge lip balm, figs and rouge, figs & rouge


Blog time! Oh I've missed blogging so much, school just drains all the energy out of me! But I'm back with another lippy post, oh the joys!

I found this super cute little gem called Figs & Rouge cherry and vanilla lip balm. This caught my eye because of the french packaging and size. I just think it's adorable and perfect to take anywhere. It's also 100% natural, pure and organic which is the way forward! It's petroleum free so it feels pretty oily on your lips but the outcome is worth it! When I first used this, I thought it would dry my lips out because of it's oily character but my goodness! To my surprise, it actually didn't! I was shocked to realise that it did the exact opposite! I got this for £4.95 so it is a little steep for lip balm but I just had to try it out!

I love the size of this little tin, it's only a 17ml product but I am in love with how you can take it anywhere but it won't get lost at the bottom of your bag thanks to the bright colour. However, I think that when you put it in your pocket your body temperature seems to change the texture of the lip balm and it becomes even more oily, but I'm assuming it's because there isn't any stabilizers which proves it's natural (perhaps?) It is colourless which means you can even put your own lip sticks on and look extra fab! On their website, it says that you can use it for other things. You can even use this to cleanse your face so it's perfect to take with you to girls night sleepovers, sound's pretty good to me!

Have you tried this before?
What do you think of this product?




Share:

2 comments

  1. I haven't tried this but I looked into the Figs & Rouge brand a while ago and I'm quite tempted by their balms in the tubes.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favourite lip balms, the tin is so cute and I love how much this hydrates <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

© Brise | Teen Lifestyle Blogger | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig