Sunday 29 December 2013

Urban Decay Feminine Palette Review

Urban Decay Palette, Urban Decay Eyeshadows, Urban DEcay Palette Review

Eyeshadow suitable for asian skintones,Nude Lipgloss for asian skintones,Urban Decay Lip Junkie, Urban Decay Lipgloss, Urban Decay Wallflower

As one of my Christmas Presents, I received an Urban Decay Feminine palette. It has six different colours and a small lipgloss and I love them, they're so girly. I have an olive type skin tone and these colours suit me perfectly and I am so excited to start experimenting different looks with this palette.

The six eye shadows are: 
Bordello - A pinky, purple and metallic colour
Skimp - Champagne, light colour with a slight shimmer
AC/DC - Metallic dark purple
Gunmetal - Glittery dark grey with a hint of purple
Hijack - A shimmery turquoise blue
and Lost - A very pretty sultry brown

The texture of the shadows are velvety and very pigmented. However, the colours are buildable which means there are lots of ways to wear this palette. You can wear them sheer or create dramatic eyes by layering the colours up. The Skimp is my favourite because you can use it as a base colour, a highlighting colour, and you can also use it to blend.

The small Lip Junkie lipgloss is a colour called Wallflower. It is a really pretty dark nude with a hint of a pink. It feels like a normal lipgloss to me but it's ultra glossy and shiny. It's only a small tube but its really handy as it's pocket sized also, you don't need too much so it'll probably last longer than you think, plus if you do use too much, it'll feel sticky and uncomfortable on your lips. The formula cools and plumps your lips making them appear fuller.

It comes in a plastic zip up pouch that has a beautiful black lace design. The small size is really good because it doesn't take up too much room in your make up bag. However, the palette does not come with an eyeshadow applicator, but I prefer to use my own brushes anyway. It's a very good gift for teenagers and personally, I'm delighted with it!

 photo bb_signature_zps3b471a31.jpg
 photo 1-31-12-how-to-add-social-media-buttons_zpse9fb3b8d.png photo pin_zps59e47916.png photo email_zps6e3d1ef3.jpg



Share:

8 comments

  1. I wish someone had bought me one of these - I love Urban Decay! Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice Christmas present! The eyeshadow colours are gorgeous and I love the little case it all comes in! xx

    Mapped Out | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute palette and a lovely blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogging lovely :). Good luck with it all! Love the look of the palette, such a cute case!

    Gem xx
    gemsi2011.blogspot.com
    @GemsGemz86

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great first post Ness and fab pics:) well done;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not toooo big on the lipgloss but the pallet looks wonderful!! You're right about Skimp being used as a highlighter, it would really enhance that brow by putting it under! Great first post and welcome to the blogging world!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This palette is so cute, would you please check out my blog and give me a follow if you wish as I've followed your blog http://beautyspotxx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this palette is gorgeous , i love your writing style too, lovely first post! xxxx

    Rosie
    http://rosieapples23.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Brise | Teen Lifestyle Blogger | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig