Tuesday 31 December 2013

Amie Skincare Review


   
After wearing make up for festivities, taking your make-up off is really important for healthy skin.
I use Amie's Spring Clean Cooling Clay Mask. I take my make-up off with a baby wipe, (instead of a make-up wipe as a baby wipe is designed to be gentle on skin) and I then apply it just before I jump into the shower. When applying this, it works best on damp skin. It tends to just slide off when you apply it on skin that is too wet.  I really like using this because it makes your skin feels really fresh, soft and super duper clean. It's pretty thick but you only need a pea-sized amount and it's enough to cover my face evenly. When it's dry after ten minutes, it's super easy to wash off. Take a face cloth int the shower with you and wash your face before anything else to make it easy and prevent getting the mask in your eyes.

Due to the cold weather, my skin becomes really dry. Especially on my face. 
I've been using Amie's Morning Dew Matte-Finish Moisturiser before I go to bed and again when I wake up. Using this product with the Cooling Clay mask feels really nice because it's so smooth and light! I love it! It doesn't feel greasy and heavy like some other products I've tried. I only need a pea-sized amount on a morning and I tend to apply it a little more heavily around certain areas (like my nose when I have a cold) before I go to bed. This way, my body can absorb it while I sleep with a make-up free face.

The Amie range is reasonably priced with the Clay mask at £5.95 and the Moisturiser at £4.95. It's natural, gentle and free of harsh chemicals, this means it's suitable for teenage skin. It's also vegetarian and vegan friendly, which is great!

 photo bb_signature_zps3b471a31.jpg
 photo 1-31-12-how-to-add-social-media-buttons_zpse9fb3b8d.png photo pin_zps59e47916.png photo email_zps6e3d1ef3.jpg

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Brise | Teen Lifestyle Blogger | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig