Sunday 15 June 2014

Afternoon Tea on Father's Day


Father's Day, Afternoon Tea

Father's Day, Afternoon Tea
Father's Day, Afternoon Tea, Cupcakes
Father's Day, Afternoon Tea
Floral, Table Decoration

Happy Daddy's Day!

Here's a few photo's from Sunday. Afternoon tea is my favourite thing, mostly because I love dainty little cupcake, scones and glorious cakes- and also because I am addicted to cups of tea! It was a pretty grey and gloomy day on Sunday but there's nothing a hot cup of tea won't fix! 

Cake tiers filled with mini cupcakes, salted caramel slices, coconut and jam sponges, strawberries, and scones with jam and clotted cream. Very very yummy!

Share:

5 comments

  1. mmmmmm! That looks so delicious ! I can't even contain myself haha;)
    xx
    http://littledimplesblog.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post has made me so hungry! All those cakes look yummy. Save me a coconut and jam sponge ;)

    Angi~
    iidifferentworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This all looks so delicious!!! I need to go out for afternoon tea soon or make my own!

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks delicious! The little cakes are so cute and I love how you took the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete

© Brise | Teen Lifestyle Blogger | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig