Thursday 4 January 2018

Toodles 2017... HELLO 2018!

Happy New Year! 


2017 was an absolute whirlwind of a year! Last year, I had finished my first semester with every intention of graduating and a year later, I'm at home, left university with a complete career change and totally clueless! (I feel a bit like early season one Rachel from Friends)

As always, my favourite time of the year is the festive season. I love dressing up, going out and seeing friends and family. Here's what I wore to a house party for NYE!

2017, 2018, NYE, New Years Eve, OOTD, NYE OOTD, Fashion, Beauty


Most of what I'm wearing came from TKMaxx, my mum has gone TKMadd and has pretty much been going shopping every week! She's like a sniffer dog, she finds the good stuff in minutes! 

The skirt is from Chloe & Katie and the lovely embroidered mesh top is from Twinkle. At first, I wanted to wear a pretty sheer bra underneath but I felt more comfortable wearing this lingerie body I bought a while ago from Ann Summers.

2017, 2018, NYE, New Years Eve, OOTD, NYE OOTD, Fashion, Beauty
 My earrings are from River Island and my choker from New Look (pssst they have plenty similar in River Island!) I haven't worn earrings in ages and I loved these! Very glam, very NYE!

I totally forgot about taking closeups on my make up but I used colours from the Morphe 39A Dare to Create palette and the Morphe 15D Day Slayer palette. I also used Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter and Glow Liquid Eye Shadow in shade Kitten Karma for the centre of the lid for he extra glam.

Lashes are from Prima Lashes too in Aurora #HeartEyesEmoji

2017, 2018, NYE, New Years Eve, OOTD, NYE OOTD, Fashion, Beauty

I hope 2018 brings you good health and prosperity.
See you soon! 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Brise | Teen Lifestyle Blogger | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig