Sunday 15 October 2017

Day out OOTD at Hardwick Park!

OOTD, Hardwick Park, Dogs, Chowski, Topshop, Nike Janoski, Michael Kors

DOGGY DAY!


We all went for a picnic at Hardwick park and we all brought our doggies! Hardwick park is a very dog friendly place and you'll see a LOT of pups roaming around the place... MY HEAVEN!

I met my cousins' chowskis called Gus and Tyler. They are the cutest fluffballs ever! Bonnie was really scared of them though bless her and they just wanted to play *sad face*

Our picnic was the most unconventional picnic ever, we went to the deli section of the supermarket, bought cooked whole chickens and shared them out between the fam.


OOTD, Hardwick Park, Dogs, Chowski, Topshop, Nike Janoski, Michael Kors
The weather was super warm when the sun came out but pretty cool when the clouds covered the heat, so I wore a basic 'jeans and a nice top' combo and I took a hoodie with me so that I wasn't too cold. My khaki cami top is from Topshop which I must've bought maybe 3 years ago and it's served me well! I wear it almost every summer and it's really easy to dress up and down and you can pretty much wear it with anything!

My bag is from Michael Kors. It's a simple black crossbody (Daniela, I think!), one that I wear everywhere! From days out to nights out, I think it's a perfect bag if you haven't got too much to take.

I've been wearing these trainers so much the past year. They're slip on Nike Janoski's (Kid's size... no shame in teeny feet!) They're comfy and casual, the best type of shoes! 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Brise | Teen Lifestyle Blogger | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig