Tuesday 8 December 2015

Urban Decay Primer Potion & Maybelline Baby Skin

Urban Decay, Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, Primer Potion
Maybelline, Maybelline Baby Skin, Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser, Maybelline PrimerMaybelline Baby Skin, Urban Decay Primer Potion


In my recent shopoholic episode, I purchased the ever so famous Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion and the Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser. Of course as usual, I'm late jumping on the bandwagon but I couldn't help myself! 

I bought the Original Primer Potion for about £13 (usually £16) and I love it! It's super easy and light to use. It's suitable for oily skin which is a massive plus for my skin. I've already used it a couple times as concealer and so far, it reminds me of the benefit POREfessional and I've heard that you could also use it as a lip primer which I have yet to test out. 

To accompany the new eyeshadow primer, I also bought Baby Skin! I remember seeing this on loads of blogs but it was so hard to get hold of in my local boots. This clear matte gel-like primer has a blurring effect which makes it easy to use even on it's own or under makeup. However, after testing this product out a few times with different makeup, sometimes it feels a little greasy so I find that the less primer I use, the better it works for me.

I think these two products are perfect for prom season! Only one week left until my prom and I cannot wait to show you my dress!

Share:

2 comments

  1. I love the Urban Decay Primer Potion. The packaging is adorable and it works so well! I like how the primer itself has its own color, and you only need a little for color. I have oily skin as well, so I'll have to try the Baby skin primer. I hope you have a great prom and can't wait to see your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got the UDPP and I love it! I might just have to try out the Maybelline Primer now! Great review :)
    calonthemove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Brise | Teen Lifestyle Blogger | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig